Installing this stove hood is quick and easy. The FIT system helps reduce measuring, cutting and trim for a smooth fit. When cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke or odors into the surrounding air, the powerful 2-speed hood vent kitchen fan takes care of it.
- FIT System - The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and trim for a perfect fit every time 1 .
- 56 dBA (2.6 sones) at Low Speed - Keep noise down in the kitchen with the quiet operation of 66 dBA (5.3 sones) 2 at the hood's highest speed with a recirculation option.
- Hidden Vent
- 2-speed, 190 CFM Motor Class - Two fan speeds provide the right amount of ventilation for every meal you prepare.
- Incandescent Lighting - Incandescent lighting makes it easy to see what you're cooking with bulbs that are inexpensive to replace.
- Recirculation (Non-Vented/Duct-Free) - By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere, including a condo. Recirculation happens through filters to help keep the air fresh.
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Number of Task Light Settings
|Task Light Type
||Vertical or Horizontal
|Duct Outlet Size
||3 1/4 x 10
||Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Kosher Consumer Friendly
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 11/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Receive a $75 rebate with purchase and delivery or installation of qualifying Whirlpool, Maytag, or KitchenAid Appliance valued $499 and up. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.